Friday, February 1, 2008

Getting Started

Where to begin? Ah, the freedom of such gloriously blank space!

This blog should be a place rich in ideas and fodder for discussions, largely because I am in that peculiar stage of life where I am about to leave the hallowed halls of college, but I do not yet see myself as a true "adult". This may mean that the next few months will find me exploring some of the resulting intillectual questions/quandaries on this site...
...which should, at the least, provide ample amusement for any readers.

As you may have guessed from this short introduction, I try not to take myself too seriously. I may wax eloquent once in a while on some topic important to me (and heaven forbid, but I have a soapbox or two). Still, I do make a serious effort to have an open mind and consider other perspectives. I value open and free communication, so I particularly welcome replies that will stimulate discussions, further questions, etc... all on a friendly basis, of course.

Sometimes I may pose questions that puzzle me. Other times I'll just write quick updates on significant (or marginally so) events in my life. Who knows what this blog will become? At this point, the possibilities are endless.

No comments: